ScrollMotion, Inc. (“ScrollMotion”) takes your privacy seriously. We comply with all laws and regulations regarding online privacy. We only collect information that can be used to identify individuals (“Personal Information”) required to provide our software and services or respond to your requests.
YOU MAY TURN OFF OR LIMIT COOKIES USING YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS. Doing so may degrade the site’s performance and will disable critical functionality of the service. Learn more about cookies and how to manage them at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/index.html.
The cookies used on the site (i) identify the current user session, (ii) collect information about site usage, pages viewed, and where users came to the site from ((i) and (ii) collectively, “Site Analytics”), and (iii) enable functionality provided by third parties (i.e., video hosting). We use Google Analytics for Site Analytics and YouTube for video services. Learn more at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage and https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206544167. We use Hubspot for customer relationship management services, and a Hubspot cookie is generated when a visitor signs up for the service or fills out forms on the site. This cookie lets us correlate the user and the information they provide, but no Personal Information is stored in the cookie itself.
The service uses randomly-generated, 32-character cookies to anonymously track individual users, individual user sessions, and specific files as they are being edited by users with the service, and to correlate service responses with requests to protect against cross-site request forgery attacks.
Collection and use of personal information
We only collect Personal Information that you freely provide (e.g., through the “Contact Us” function or when you sign up as a customer). Such Personal Information is used only for the purpose it was provided for, is shared only in the limited circumstances detailed below, and is retained and erased and/or disposed of in compliance with all applicable laws.
We do not rent or sell Personal Information. We may share Personal Information in the following limited circumstances:
- With vendors, consultants or other service providers who work for us, need access to Personal Information to do that work, and are contractually obliged to preserve the confidentiality of such Personal Information. For example, we use Hubspot to store, manage and track Personal Information submitted via the site. See http://www.hubspot.com/legal/privacy-policy for more information.
- To comply with laws or respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- To protect our rights and property, including enforcing our agreements.
- In connection with any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another entity.
- When you provide your express consent.
Storing personal information
We use industry-standard physical and logical security measures (firewalls, intrusion monitoring, restricted access to production servers, etc.) to protect Personal Information. However, it is impossible to guarantee the absolute protection of any information in the digital world. You provide Personal Information at your own risk. WE STORE ALL INFORMATION IN THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, YOU CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES.
Controlling Your Personal Information
Your Personal Information is still yours after you share it with us. Please email email@example.com if you want to:
- Review information you have shared with us.
- Request corrections of errors or omissions in your information.
- Request that we not use your information to contact you.
- Request that we delete your information from our records.
We will promptly respond to your inquiry or request and inform you of the steps taken.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. Please do not send us Personal Information if you are under 13. If we learn that we have Personal Information about anyone under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have information about anyone under age 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this Policy, please email email@example.com or write to “Privacy” at ScrollMotion, Inc. 1460 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.